Redfin Brings 1% Listing Fee to Nashville and Salt Lake City
October 10, 2018
Sellers who work with a Redfin agent will save
"In the markets where we've introduced one-percent pricing, sellers have responded to the great value we offer and our share gains in those markets have accelerated. This result, coupled with our confidence that we can keep driving down how much it costs us to sell a home, has led us to extend one-percent pricing to
Sellers work with a dedicated Redfin listing agent with experience selling homes in the local area who provides full service at every step of the process. Redfin publishes comprehensive information about each of its agents, including homes they have sold, areas of expertise and customer reviews, so sellers can choose an agent who has the local knowledge and experience that meets their needs.
Redfin's full-service, tech-powered listing program includes:
- An experienced listing agent accountable to deliver the best results because Redfin surveys every client and pays agents based on customer satisfaction.
- A team of support staff who make the process run smoothly.
- Professional photography as well as professionally-designed and beautifully-produced print brochures.
- A Redfin 3D Walkthrough tour, letting buyers virtually walk through the home from room to room.
- Online marketing with premium placement on Redfin.com, the U.S.'s most-visited brokerage website.
- Email and digital advertising campaigns to reach the right buyers.
- A personalized Redfin Home Dashboard, so sellers can see exactly what is happening with their home sale at each stage and stay informed about everything Redfin is doing to market their home - all in one place.
- Pre-marketing of listings, where permitted by local rules, to build anticipation for the property, including tools for gathering feedback on the number of interested buyers and what price they would pay for the property.
- A thorough pricing analysis, which combines Redfin's proprietary algorithms for estimating the value of a home and the expertise of a local Redfin agent.
- Open houses, hosted by a Redfin agent, with visitors registered by our own iPad application for immediate follow-up.
The lowered listing fee in
Redfin already charges a 1 percent listing fee in many of the largest U.S. metro areas, including
In addition to its 1 percent home-selling service, Redfin offers Concierge Service to home sellers in
Homeowners who are interested in selling can visit www.redfin.com/why-sell to learn more about Redfin's service and connect with a Redfin agent in their neighborhood.
Redfin (www.redfin.com) is the next-generation real estate brokerage, combining its own full-service agents with modern technology to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. Founded by software engineers, Redfin has the country's #1 brokerage website and offers a host of online tools to consumers, including the Redfin Estimate, the automated home-value estimate with the industry's lowest published error rate for listed homes. Homebuyers and sellers enjoy a full-service, technology-powered experience from Redfin real estate agents, while saving thousands in commissions. Redfin serves more than 80 major metro areas across the U.S. The company has closed more than
For more information or to contact a local Redfin real estate agent, visit www.redfin.com. To learn about housing market trends and download data, visit the
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/redfin-brings-1-listing-fee-to-nashville-and-salt-lake-city-300728347.html
Redfin Journalist Services: Alina Ptaszynski, 206-588-6863, email@example.com