Redfin Brings 1% Listing Fee to Philadelphia, Delaware, South Florida and Wisconsin
February 25, 2019
"Other brokers have offered homeowners low prices, but never with the promise of an experienced, full-service agent, professional photography, 3D virtual tour, premier placement on Redfin.com and targeted digital marketing campaigns to get your home in front of buyers via email and social media," said
The Redfin listing fee is subject to a minimum based on the market and does not include a buyer's agent commission, which is typically paid by the seller. In these new markets, the 1 percent listing fee applies to customers who both buy and sell with Redfin within a 360 day period. For customers who sell with a Redfin agent, but do not buy, Redfin will continue to charge a 1.5 percent listing fee, already a substantial savings. For customers who sell first, Redfin will charge a 1.5 percent listing fee upon the sale, then refund the half percent to the customer when they close on their home purchase, in addition to the Redfin buyer refund. Other one percent listing fee eligibility terms apply for clients that first sell and then buy.
Redfin already charges a 1 percent listing fee in many of the largest U.S. metro areas. A complete list of Redfin markets that offer a 1 percent listing fee is available here. In all other markets, Redfin continues to charge a 1.5 percent listing fee.
At a 1 or 1.5 percent listing fee, all sellers work with a dedicated, local Redfin agent who provides full service at every step of the process. Redfin publishes comprehensive information about each of its agents, including homes they have sold, areas of expertise and customer reviews, so sellers can choose an agent who has the local knowledge and experience that meets their needs.
Redfin's full-service, tech-powered listing program includes:
- An experienced listing agent accountable to deliver the best results because Redfin surveys their clients and pays agents in part based on customer satisfaction.
- A team of support staff who make the process run smoothly.
- Professional photography as well as professionally-designed and beautifully-produced print brochures.
- A Redfin 3D Walkthrough tour, letting buyers virtually walk through the home from room to room.
- Online marketing with premium placement on Redfin.com, the U.S.'s most-visited brokerage website.
- Email and digital advertising campaigns to reach the right buyers.
- A personalized Redfin Home Dashboard, so sellers can see exactly what is happening with their home sale at each stage and stay informed about everything Redfin is doing to market their home - all in one place.
- Pre-marketing of listings, where permitted by local rules, to build anticipation for the property, including tools for gathering feedback on the number of interested buyers and what price they would pay for the property.
- A thorough pricing analysis, which combines Redfin's proprietary algorithms for estimating the value of a home and the expertise of a local Redfin agent.
- Open houses, hosted by a Redfin agent, with visitors registered by our own iPad application for immediate follow-up.
The lowered listing fee in
Visit https://www.redfin.com/real-estate-agents to learn more about Redfin's service and connect with a Redfin agent in your neighborhood.
Redfin (www.redfin.com) is the next-generation real estate brokerage, combining its own full-service agents with modern technology to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. Founded by software engineers, Redfin has the country's #1 brokerage website and offers a host of online tools to consumers, including the Redfin Estimate, the automated home-value estimate with the industry's lowest published error rate for listed homes. Homebuyers and sellers enjoy a full-service, technology-powered experience from Redfin real estate agents, while saving thousands in commissions. Redfin serves more than 85 major metro areas across the U.S. and
For more information or to contact a local Redfin real estate agent, visit www.redfin.com. To learn about housing market trends and download data, visit the
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/redfin-brings-1-listing-fee-to-philadelphia-delaware-south-florida-and-wisconsin-300800988.html
Redfin Journalist Services: Alina Ptaszynski, 206-588-6863, firstname.lastname@example.org