Redfin Expands Real Estate Brokerage and Search Site to Des Moines, Iowa and Lincoln, Nebraska
April 10, 2019
By meeting customers through the Redfin website and using technology to make the buying and selling process more efficient, Redfin's local agents are able to provide full service and charge a lower fee.
Homebuyers can use Redfin's industry-leading website and iOS and Android app to search all the agent-listed homes for sale, receive instant updates on their smartphone the moment a new home hits the market and book a home tour with a Redfin agent with the click of a button. In Lincoln, Redfin will refund a portion of its commission to its home-buying clients. The homebuyer refund is not available in
Redfin agents are employees, who are paid a salary and receive bonuses based in part on customer-satisfaction, which makes them accountable to deliver results for their clients. Redfin customers are asked to review the service they received from their Redfin agents and the reviews are published on the agents' online profiles.
"I was attracted to Redfin's mission to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. Our combination of technology, service and value is unmatched in the local market," said
With the arrival of Redfin come a host of technology features that benefit both website users and brokerage clients:
- Book It Now: A tool to instantly schedule a home tour with a Redfin agent with a single click from a browser, iPhone, iPad or Android app.
- Redfin Estimate: A highly-accurate calculation of the market value of an individual home.
- Redfin 3D Walkthrough: High-resolution, interactive views from every angle inside homes listed with a Redfin agent.
- Instant Updates: Smartphone or email notifications when new homes are listed or when prices drop.
- Tour and Offer Insights: Real-time statistics and notes from Redfin agents about thousands of homes and offers.
- Redfin Matchmaker: Software that recommends listings to Redfin clients.
Deal Room: A real-time guide through the closing process, including milestones, deadlines and tasks.
Redfin (www.redfin.com) is a technology-powered real estate brokerage, combining its own full-service agents with modern technology to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. Founded by software engineers, Redfin has the country's #1 brokerage website and offers a host of online tools to consumers, including the Redfin Estimate, the automated home-value estimate with the industry's lowest published error rate for listed homes. Homebuyers and sellers enjoy a full-service, technology-powered experience from Redfin real estate agents, while saving thousands in commissions. Redfin serves more than 85 major metro areas across the U.S. and
For more information or to contact a local Redfin real estate agent, visit www.redfin.com. To learn about housing market trends and download data, visit the
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/redfin-expands-real-estate-brokerage-and-search-site-to-des-moines-iowa-and-lincoln-nebraska-300829976.html
Redfin Journalist Services: Alina Ptaszynski, 206-588-6863, email@example.com