Redfin Launches Concierge Home-Selling Service in Seattle
November 19, 2018
- A Comprehensive Plan: Redfin creates a custom home improvement plan based on what the home needs to attract buyers and make the best debut on the market. The plan covers decor, lighting, paint colors, furniture placement and flow, fixtures and curb appeal.
- Project Management: Redfin sources bids from vetted service providers and schedules and oversees work throughout the entire project.
- Savings: Redfin pays for deep cleaning, decluttering and staging, all included in the 2 percent listing fee. Or if the home would benefit more from painting, landscaping or other light handiwork projects, the budget could go towards those items instead.
"Power is shifting away from sellers in the
Redfin first launched Concierge Service in
"Last year, the majority of homes in
- An experienced, local listing agent accountable to deliver the best results because Redfin surveys every client and pays agents based on customer satisfaction.
- A team of support staff who make the process run smoothly.
- Professional photography as well as professionally-designed and beautifully-produced print brochures.
- A Redfin 3D Walkthrough tour, letting buyers virtually walk through the home from room to room.
- Online marketing with premium placement on Redfin.com, the U.S.'s most-visited brokerage website.
- Email and digital advertising campaigns to reach the right buyers.
- A personalized Redfin Home Dashboard, so sellers can see exactly what is happening with their home sale at each stage and stay informed about everything Redfin is doing to market their home - all in one place.
- A thorough pricing analysis, which combines Redfin's proprietary algorithms for estimating the value of a home and the expertise of a local Redfin agent.
- Open houses, hosted by a Redfin agent, with visitors registered by our own iPad application for immediate follow-up.
At either 1 percent or 2 percent, sellers can save thousands by working with a Redfin agent as compared to agents who charge 3 percent listing commissions. The Redfin Concierge 2 percent listing fee is subject to a minimum of
Homeowners who are interested in selling can visit https://www.redfin.com/why-sell/concierge to learn more about Redfin's service and connect with a Redfin agent in their neighborhood.
Redfin (www.redfin.com) is the next-generation real estate brokerage, combining its own full-service agents with modern technology to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. Founded by software engineers, Redfin has the country's #1 brokerage website and offers a host of online tools to consumers, including theRedfin Estimate, the automated home-value estimate with the industry's lowest published error rate for listed homes. Homebuyers and sellers enjoy a full-service, technology-powered experience from Redfin real estate agents, while saving thousands in commissions. Redfin serves more than 80 major metro areas across the U.S. The company has closed more than
For more information or to contact a local Redfin real estate agent, visit www.redfin.com. To learn about housing market trends and download data, visit the
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/redfin-launches-concierge-home-selling-service-in-seattle-300753050.html
Redfin Journalist Services: Alina Ptaszynski, 206-588-6863, firstname.lastname@example.org