Tech-Powered Real Estate Brokerage Redfin Launches in Connecticut
January 16, 2018
In addition to its technology, what sets Redfin apart from other brokerages is that its agents are employees of the company who are paid a salary and earn bonuses based in part on customer satisfaction - not commissions. Customer reviews for Redfin agents are published on their online profiles.
"What attracts me the most to Redfin is how the company uses technology to make the entire home buying and selling experience better for consumers," said Thomas. "Folks here will be blown away when they learn about our complete selling service for a 1 percent listing fee and see the technology that only Redfin offers-- tools like Price Whisperer, which lets you test a price with potential buyers before going on the market,
Redfin will initially serve
"Given Connecticut's population, healthy real estate market and adjacency to other thriving Redfin markets in
With the arrival of Redfin come a host of technology features that benefit both website users and brokerage clients:
- Book It Now: Ability to instantly schedule a home tour with a Redfin agent with a single click from a browser, iPhone, iPad or Android app.
- Redfin Estimate: A highly-accurate calculation of the market value of an individual home.
- Redfin 3D Walkthrough: High-resolution, interactive views from every angle inside homes listed with a Redfin agent.
- Instant Updates: Smartphone or email notifications when new homes are listed or when prices drop.
- Tour and Offer Insights: Real-time statistics and notes from Redfin agents about thousands of homes and offers.
- Redfin Matchmaker: Software that recommends unexpected listings to Redfin clients.
Deal Room: A real-time guide through the closing process, including milestones, deadlines and tasks.
- Redfin Open Book: A resource for buyers and sellers that includes reviews of lenders, inspectors, title companies, handypeople and stagers, as well as feedback from Redfin agents.
Redfin (www.redfin.com) is the next-generation real estate brokerage, combining its own full-service agents with modern technology to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. Founded by software engineers, Redfin has the country's #1 brokerage website and offers a host of online tools to consumers, including the Redfin Estimate, the automated home-value estimate with the industry's lowest published error rate for listed homes. Homebuyers and sellers enjoy a full-service, technology-powered experience from Redfin real estate agents, while saving thousands in commissions. Redfin serves more than 80 major metro areas across the U.S. The company has closed more than
For more information or to contact a local Redfin real estate agent, visit www.redfin.com. To learn about housing market trends and download data, visit the
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tech-powered-real-estate-brokerage-redfin-launches-in-connecticut-300583030.html
Redfin Journalist Services: Alina Ptaszynski, 206-588-6863, email@example.com